<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

for fuck sakes!!!!

Do you ever meet a guy and think he's just the greatest thing ever? You work so hard to get him to think about you all day at work. Trying to say the perfect things so he thinks your so smart. You spray your perfume on their pillow so your the last person they think about before they sleep. When the phone rings you have the butterfly's thinking it might be him. Everythings perfect.
Until you get to know him. You begin to pick him apart. When you talk to him on the phone you watch tv and just say hmmmmmm yep.
Why do I let guys fall in love with me and then break their heart? It's been a problem I've had since I was 14. I can't stand it when a guy shows up at my house during the week and wants to spend time with me. I can't stand it when a guy tells me he loves me after one week of dating. I can't stand when a guy trys just to move in on me. Like Fuck I need my space!
So don't try in come to my home and change my life. This is my fairytale. I don't ask for much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization