<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, September 04, 2004

CHUCKY

When I was younger. I made my little sister who is seven years younger then I, watch the movie Chucky.
I think she was 5 maybe.
She was sooo terrified that she named all her dolls Chucky1, Chucky2, Chucky3 and so on.
My mom had to put all my sisters stuffed animals and dolls in garbage bags and remove them from her room.
My mother replaced that fear by hanging the creepiest looking clown faces on her wall.
My mom thought they were lovely.
My sister thought they were always stairing at her.
Long story short... My sis slept with my mom till she was 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization