<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

RESPECT

It's all about respect....Isn't it?
"Some people" wouldn't know respect if it smacked them in there friggin head.
"Some people" Just have trailer trash attitudes, a mouth that can be hear a mile away and morals that would make an average person want to vomit....
"Some people" Just need to take a look in the mirror and realize that they are far from perfect and they should have been thankful to have the friends that they had.
Instead of being a dumb ass and acting like their fucking shit don't stink.
Cause let me tell ya! Some times "They" Have a lot of things to say about
"Some people" But "They" have class, and respect others feelings.
So as far as "They" are concerned....Well "they" aren't

1 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I know. Recently I had a friend who came over that did not understand I had a headache and was not feeling well. She ended up mad at me.
I was pretty sad after she left.
Then I saw Somebody was going to be somewhere next week, saw it was free-which was even better.
And I thought of her first.

Q

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization