<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Subject:: crystal meth


>>
>>I AM METH
>>
>>This was written by a young girl who was in jail for drug charges,
>>And
>>was addicted to meth. She wrote this while in jail. As you will
>>soon
>>read, she fully grasped the horrors of the drug, as she tells in
>>this
>>simple, yet Profound poem. She was released from jail, but, true
>>to
>>her story, the drug owned her. They found her dead not long after,
>>with the needle still in her arm. Please keep praying. This thing
>>is
>>worse than any of us realize...
>>
>>My Name Is Meth
>>
>>I destroy homes, I tear families apart, I take your children, and
>>that's just the start.
>>I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold, The sorrow
>>I
>>bring is a sight to behold.
>>If you need me, remember I'm easily found, I live all around you -
>>in
>>schools and in town I live with the rich, I live with
>>the poor, I live
>>down the street, and maybe next door.
>>I'm made in a lab, but not like you think, I can be made under the
>>kitchen sink.
>>In your child's closet, and even in the woods, If this scares you
>>to
>>death, well it certainly should.
>>I have many names, but there's one you know best, I'm sure you've
>>heard of me, my name is crystal meth.
>>My power is awesome, try me you'll see, But if you do, you may
>>never
>>break free.
>>Just try me once and I might let you go, But try me twice, and I'll
>>own your soul.
>>When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie, You do what you
>>have to
>>-- just to get high.
>>The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms Will be worth the
>>pleasure you'll feel in your arms.
>>You'll lie to your mother, you'll steal from your dad, When you see
>>their tears, you should feel sad.
>>But you'll forget your
>>morals and how you were raised, I'll be your
>>conscience, I'll teach you my ways.
>>I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from
>>God, and separate friends.
>>I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be
>>with
>>you always -- right by your side.
>>You'll give up everything - your family, your home, Your friends,
>>your
>>money, then you'll be alone.
>>I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give, When I'm
>>finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.
>>If you try me be warned - this is no game, If given the chance,
>>I'll
>>drive you insane.
>>I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind, I'll own you
>>completely, your soul will be mine.
>>The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, The voices you'll
>>hear, from inside your head.
>>The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see, I want you to
>>know,
>>these are all gifts from me.
>>But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, That you are
>>mine,
>>and we shall not part.
>>You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, But you came to
>>me,
>>not I to you.
>>You knew this would happen, many times you were told, But you
>>challenged my power, and chose to be bold.
>>You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live
>>that
>>day over, now what would you say?
>>I'll be your master, you will be my slave, I'll even go with you,
>>when
>>you go to your grave.
>>Now that you have met me, what will you do?
>>Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
>>I can bring you more misery than words can tell, Come take my hand,
>>let me lead you to hell.
>>
>>Judy West
>>
>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization