<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, November 28, 2006


I was looking back at some old pics and thinking oh my goodness.. Where did the time go? Seems like yesterday I was running the streets with my friends.. Hanging out at the beach all hours of the night swimming and making out... We used to always go to those booths and get our pics done..hahha here is mine I was 14/15? With my nin t-shirt hahah And what's up with the eyebrows? hahhah I have no clue, I guess I was into black then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, do I miss THOSE days.........
*long drawn sigh*
' ]

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww you looked great =)

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization