<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, January 21, 2008

Let's play a game..

Step 1: Put your media player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!



1. This is the first day of my last day's.

2.We chase misprinted lies, We face the path of time

3. So make sure you love like you've never been hurt
and when you dance, dance like there's no one watching you"

4. i wait all night for you,
the priceless coat you wear.
fox or chinchilla, beaver, it doesn't matter.
to me it's hair.

5. I know this comes as no surprise
but the wool's been pulled over our eyes for years
And all the while we sit with our legs crossed
as some poor bastard finds he's lost ten years

6. Summertime and the livin's easy
Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG
All the people in the dance will agree that
we're well qualified to
represent
the LBC

7.Kiss me on the forehead, angel, before I go to sleep. I can't remember if it's Thursday or December.

8. I am seeing tunnel vision in a world that's dark and cold
I cannot believe how much I've changed since the days of old
I know it's temporary but I need to focus straight
I cannot believe I lost control of my fate

9. Liberate... my madness!
(One of me, all of you)
Liberate... my madness!
I just want to...
Liberate... my madness!
(One of me, all of you)
Liberate... my madness!

10. Oh, a storm is threatning
My very life today
If I dont get some shelter
Oh yeah, Im gonna fade away

11. This Town has it's claws
Buried in my neck
This town- it takes lives
Without Mercy
Without Haste

12. It took so long to remember just what happened.
I was so young and vestal then,
you know it hurt me,
but I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive
even if signs seem to tell me otherwise

13. Don't live with shame, 'cause feelings change but fame remains
The reason why your gonna wanna take me home tonight

14. I've got a candle,
And I've got a spoon
I live in a hallway
With no doors and no rooms

15. Side stepped land mines and working class attitudes.

16. Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover

17. Reverend, reverend, Is this a conspiracy? Crucified for no sins, No revenge... beneath me.

18. I picked you out of a crowd and talked to you
I said I liked your shoes
You said, "Thanks, can I follow you?"

19. Keep holding on
When my brain's tickin' like a bomb

20. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.

21. Conversion, software version 7.0
looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub.

22. Its still getting worse after everything I tried.
What if I found a way to wash it all aside.

23. I got up feeling so down,I got off being sold out.

24. I watched you change
Into a fly

25. Walkin' in the park just the other day, baby,
What do you, what do you think I saw?

26. Everytime that I look in the mirror,
All these lines on my face gettin clearer

27. Talk to me softly
There's something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please dont cry

28. I've seen you hanging round
This darkness where I'm bound
And this black hole I've dug for me

29. Company Always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun
Oh I was born 6-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand

30. All our times have come
Here but now they're gone

31. It's in my head. I'm full of doubt.
Trapped in myself I'm singled OUT.

32. Oh, make me over
Im all I want to be
A walking study
In demonology

33. Nothing breeds more contempt for this world than memories now formed every moment a new seed is grown to no reason the Trouble unfolds for the trials of today Im no jury really dont care how you feel

34. Someone told me long ago theres a calm before the storm, I know; its been comin for some time.

35. My shadow's...Shedding skin and, I've been picking Scabs again.

36. Breathe in for luck, breathe in so deep, this air is blessed, you share with me.

37. I've been caught stealing; once when I was 5...

38. I feel a little bit left of center but then again we've all been there before
Every time I see a lost cause coming it's nothing less, nothing more

39. A man sits at his deskOne year from retirement, And he's up for review
Not quite sure what to do each passing year the workload grows.

40. There she stood in the street, smilin' from her head to her feet

41. Well billy rapped all night about his suicide. How he kick it in the head when he was twenty-five.

42. threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back a name in your
recollection down among a million same.

43. Ill never be your beast of burden. My back is broad but its a hurting

44. Fuck youuuuuuu! I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious.
I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious.
Things like....Fuck yourself, fuck Yourself,
you piece of shit, why don't you just go, kill yourself

45. This world rejects me. This world threw me away. This world never gave me a chance. This world gonna have to pay

46. Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.

47. I see you had your mind all made up you group of
Pitiful liars. before I woke to face the day, your master

48. Seemed to stop my breath. My head on your chest,Waiting to cave in
From the bottom of my...

49. Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night

50. You couldn’t be, you couldn’t be me even if you wanted to, everything I’ve been through.

17 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

3. Alexis On Fire- Get Fighted
9. Slipknot-Liberate
10. Rolling Stones (Clarke Brothers too!)- Thunder
13. Adema-The Way You Like It
20. Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here
24. Def Tones- Change ( I probably got this song from you..ya think?)
26. Aerosmith-Dream ON
27. Guns N Roses-Don't Cry
35. That's just gross, man
49. Manfred Man-Blinded By The Light

Holy crap. You listen to some really creepy stuff. Hahaha.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Dashboard Confessionals- Hands Down

Q

3:29 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

take a wild guess who sings 35. one of my favorite bands..

4:20 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

I googled it.
Ya Tool.

Q

7:48 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Well that's not guessing cheater hahaha

9:34 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Queenie got a bunch I knew, but let me add a couple:

41. All The Young Dudes/Mott the Hoople
43. Beast of Burden/The Rolling Stones
45. Burn/Nine Inch Nails

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3: some country song with a female singer, i forget who.
4: Prick - Animal!!!!!!!
12: Tool - Prison Sex
13: Shinedown
14: Cypress Hill?
35: Tool - 46&2 (my fave song ever)
37: Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealin'
43: Sounds very Fiona Apple
49: Dexies Midnight Runners!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

3. is alexis on fire
43. is the Stones
49. is blinded by the light by Foreigner

Just a hint..there are no Country dance or rap songs on here WHAT so ever hahahahha not my style.. Although i do have a hiden list with some gay songs i like on it .. But that's not on my Amber's shat playlist..Which is what I listen to on a day to day basis

1:13 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Q.. I def gave you Deftones!!
Been listening to that since it came out..prob one of those day's I come ova and attacked your Limewire..I know you don't keep half the shit I put on there hahahha

1:15 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Bagel.. I love that you knew #4!

Getflix.. We were just talking about 45. wern't we? I was surprised you listened to NIN..

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pfft...!!!

Doesn't his voice just make you wanna kill puppies?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, blogspot. We've got to talk about you garbling my html.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

His voice makes me want to do something.. But it doesn't require pain.. hahahhahaha I love Trent

2:24 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Trent is a musical genius. People either get him or they don't.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

He really is!! He can play a ton for different instruments and he is so talented!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

49. is blinded by the light by Foreigner
Manfred Man sings this... at least they did it first. I do not think your Foreigner ever did.... I could be wrong, but even a Google search came up with f-all.

Q

10:48 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

I think your right..So weird..Must have been under the wrong name when I downloaded it on Limewire..

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization