<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Today I will delete from my diary
two days: yesterday and tomorrow

Yesterday was to learn

and tomorrow will be the consequence

of what I can do today.



Today I will face life
with the conviction that this day
will not ever return.


Today is the last opportunity
I have to live intensely,
as no one can assure me
that I will see tomorrow's sunrise.



Today I will be brave enough
not to let any opportunity pass me by,
my only alternative is to succeed.



Today I will invest

my most valuable resource:my time,

in the most transcendental work:
my life;



I will spend each minute
passionately to make
of today a different
and unique day in my life.



Today I will defy every obstacle
that appears on my way trusting
I will succeed.


Today I will resist

pessimism and will conquer
the world with a smile,
with the positive attitude

of expecting always the best.


Today I will make of every ordinary task
a sublime expression,


Today I will have my feet on the ground

understanding reality

and the stars' gaze
> to invent my future.




Today I will take the time to be happy
and will leave my footprints and my presence in the hearts of others.






Today, I invite you to begin a new season

where we can dream

that everything we undertake is possible

and we fulfill it,

with joy and dignity.


{SMILE}
Have a good day and

a better one tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization