<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, October 14, 2004

OH? Sorry Baby

My son is taking a laxative because he is having troubles with his intestines.
Every night he wakes up and crys cause his stomach is hurting him and he poops all night. I thought he was over exaggerating......So I took the bottle of laxative and looked at the instructions for the amount an adult is to take....5ml.....
Oh my shit!!!!! For a child it is 2 to 3ml........I on the other hand was giving him for the past two days 2 table spoons........Poor guy!
I decided to see what the fuss was about anyway and I took 5ml my self.....I said to myself that this is nothing it doesn't hurt at all......I went to bed just fine.....
Waking up in the morning on the other hand was a whole other story.....My stomach was in knots! It felt like some one was twisting my insides all day....And this was on 5ml opposed to 2 tablespoons.....I shit like a mofo and it was good...Silence....
WHATEVER?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karri Bowman said...

aw...he knows you didn't mean it. and once he speaks to the therapist about it when he's 30, he'll recall that you didn't mean it.

9:31 PM  
Blogger cbeck said...

hahahahahaha!!!!! That's some bad shit! (no put intended) My friend took some exlax once. we were like thirteen or so. his mom gave it to him. it was the chocolate bar. was supposed to eat a piece. but his mother thought he was supposed to eat the whole thing. haha. he went in his pants on the truck ride home!!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Anti said...

you ruined my fantasy.
Now when I think of you i'll think of you on a toilet bowl leaking.
Damn!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization