<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dislikes

1. People who don't watch the same soaps as me (but watch other ones)
2. People who do not like The Steelers
3. People who call John Travolta old
4. Cottage cheese
5. Liver
6. People who do not like me
7. If I owe you 10 dollars and 23 cents and you make me go get change to give you the 23 cents, chances are, I do not like you
8. To be continued
9. Movies that do not end
10. Movies that do not end happy
11. The colour blue
12. People who sit around with the same beer all night
13. People who do drugs infront of their kids (they disgust me)
14. Flying (they say your chances of getting into car accident is more likely but lets face it, if your plane is crashing your chances of living are nil)
15. My grandmothers boyfriend
16. When the show I want to watch is cancelled
17. Tuesdays (That damn big mac will be the death of me)
18. Old western movies
19. When I watch too much Cold case files and constantly think some one is going to kill me
20. When I am told I am wrong
21. When I by something and then it goes on sale a month later
22. When some one tells me the same story one hundred times (even though I do that)
23. To see my parents cry
24. Bad kids (I want to kick them)
25. People who think they are better then me (I want to kick them)
26. People who try to by their way
27. Usher (reminds me of things I do not care to think about)
28. Country music
29. People who eat chips in the morning and are skinny
30. People who say they will call back and do not (this is not a hidden message)
31. People who post anonymous
32. Stupid questions
33. People who say they wont say a word but then feel it necessary to tell just one person
34. Stupid pick up lines
35. When old men try to pick up young girls (sorry dad)
36. Not being able to see my little brother
37. Those dreams when you wake up and feel oogy
38. Those new boots..The ones that look like slippers/kids boots
39. Overalls (reminds me of footloose)
40. People who fuck with my sister! Fuck with her and I will beat your ass!
41. The fact that I cry when ever I see anything really happy or really sad...Commercials, movies, television shows...EST.. Some times it isn't even that sad!
42. I am watching extreme makeover right now and the moms kids sre crying..It brings tears to my eyes...IM a dork
43. Anyone who doesn't still like Big Pimpin
44. Animals (I yell at them, and I chase them around)
45. People who have pictures of their pets in frames
46. Or who let their pets sleep with them
47. When my sons cat would meow out side our door in the morning...Little fucker!
48. The news (It is so sad) But I still watch
49. Anyone who does not appreciate a good Adam Sandler movie
50. Anyone who just skipped to this last dislike to pretend like they really read it (cause that is something I would do and don't copy me)

1 Comments:

Blogger OrAreWe Artists said...

2 things... first, thank you for adding a link to our little blog, and second... I find your lists very poetic. You have a great talent to convey your feelings in an abstract form not normally associated with expression. It keeps me coming back. Thank you.

Don

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization