<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, April 11, 2005

For the last few days I've been thinking about my old girlfriend Terri. Terri and I have had some pretty good times. I can remember when we were younger and we would tape ourselves singing Pearl Jam and saying stupid stuff. Then terra started having trouble at home. It seems her mothers boyfriend was sexually molesting her and she decided to move to Hamilton with her father. I hadn't seen her for months when she showed up at my door telling me of her wonderful life in Hamilton with her friends from The House. I wanted to go so bad. I mean she was growing up so fast and when I met her she was just a little kid who knew nothing. I taught her how to put in a tampon. I can remember her calling me to ask if she could pee with it in.
And here I was stuck in this small town while she was out experiencing life without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization