<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Everyone hates the yellow in my living room... I say fuck'em

You know quality is a very important thing..
I did not realize that until I had to replace my vibrator and settled for what was on sale...Now referring to my vibrator... It is not a big dick that vibrates... Because it doesn't take a penis make me moan with pleasure... It takes a tiny little machine the size of my thumb.. Nothing makes me cum better...
But anyway... So I bought this vibrator aka massager that was on sale... It was cute really ..It came with dirty dice and lotion.. But the vibration just doesn't cut it..
So ladies.. The next time you stop by the adult store remember if you want satisfying pleasure you have to pay for it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Terrible lie said...

Is it a quencidence that I would recieve a comment from spam about depression on this post?

6:34 PM  
Blogger H.M. Stryx said...

Bots are getting smarter. Chat-bots, we called them in the day. Damn things context index your posts and try to 'talk back to you' on topic (turing test).

I had a fit with a few services who actually used them on 'dating/special interest' sites (like Orkut.com, only email based) - and basically wrote a bot to harrass their bots. It worked well. Bloody amateurs.

I see you took my advice and turned on the bot-killer text. Good show! :)

(FYI - not responsible for that spam, or any spam... just armed).

11:32 AM  
Blogger H.M. Stryx said...

Oh. And at least 'they' (post) are not illegal to own or use (like they are in Texas). Could be worse. You could be using a full-size (6" wide, 18" long) back massager for the pleasure. That's what it took for someone I knew. She was pretty pissed off when someone put a notch (grove) in the rubber end by accidentally leaning it against a beam on the water bed. Worse yet, she found out the hard way (Oouch!).

Let that be a lesson to you. Don't play with power tools.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization