<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

WOW!




JPRN52OFDF

Now... I don't know if the reason you wrote that huge blurb about um...Whatever it was about some pcqrf company because I posted that pic about the Indians...
But if that is why...Then you must be an Indian..i just wanted to say...
That I am not sorry I wrote that... I think it is hilarious... and if you lived where I live you would understand..I live beside Wapole Island... I have heared nothing but... I stole there land and I stole there freedom The white man this...the white man that..blah blah blah.... I don't care
I am so sick and fucking tired of fucking hearing it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

Jesus!
I thought you told me you did not have anything to say.

Q

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization