<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I can remember when I was 12 years old.. I was moving yet again... This time it was from Calgary Alberta to Ontario... I liked my school and my home a lot but when you have a father in the kind of business mines in you tend to have to move every couple of years and start over... Yes that's right...You guessed it.. My father was a well known thief who had just been caught again and was serving 5 years for steeling over 3 million dollars of other peoples money...Don't ask me where all that money went to but it should have been obvious when he rolled up to the house one day in a vintage porshe... The money in which they pissed away was on our trips to Disney world and their out of conrol crack cocaine habit... It all seems to come and go when you don't have to really work for it..


So there I was saying good bye to all my friends once again.. Being the good mother she was... My mom let me have my party at her our house unsupervised... We had a blast!
at the end of the night when my mother had come home to clean up our mess she found a roach on the table... Smelling it to see what the roach contained all I could think was... If she knows that is coffee grinds she is gonna think IM the biggest idiot ever!... Being 12 I never really knew where to get a real joint from and either did my friends..The only time I was ever able to score a real joint was when I managed to steel them from my mother or when my older friend April came by with some ... But I can still remember looking at my mother saying..Its just a rolled smoke mom... Looking into her eyes hoping she didn't find out what it real was I now realize.. She wasn't sniffing the large over sized roach to get me in trouble if it was really weed... She was hoping it was weed so she could take it and smoke it her self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization