<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, November 21, 2005

I love you Anti

My sister house burnt down...Just another one of those sad Christmas stories you hear about..

I was watching Trading spouses and I wish I could write some of these ppl a letter.
Like the crazy religious lady who felt uncomfortable with everything the family she was placed with did.. She was supposed to be a Christian woman but her Christian friends a family were very rude and unwelcoming to the other mother who stayed with the crazy ladies family.. But the other family who was into the stars and physics was so nice and invited her into there home and life... Goes to show how ppl can be.. They think they are so great cause they believe in Jesus when really they are the ones who need help.. It sickens me really...
And then there is the fat lazy biotch who come to stay at a fitness families home and does not participate in anything... What a fat piece of shit! That lady is the biggest retard and now she and her husband have revealed this fact on national T.V.
Good for you lady now everyone knows that you are good for nothing, lazy, stupid, and a hypocrite... She just sat there the whole two weeks watching soaps...She did not clean or drop the children off at school...
Some ppl should be shot!

I spent sometime viewing blogs tonight...Gosh some ppl are boring! And I do not like poems!

I really need to quit drinking Pepsi... I go threw fazes where I do and I don't..

I am watching Medium in 3-d I love this show it is good entertainment....For me...

Do not watch the movie Land of the dead!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love!!! John Leguizamo he is the man but this man made a big mistake!

Mind Hunters was a very good movie! Watch it!

Steve O don't try this at home...Don't waste your money on this 30 minute film that is a remake of his first movie...

Anyway enough for now ttyl...

2 Comments:

Blogger cbeck said...

already saw land of the dead... I was um... yah, it was bad.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Anti said...

so sorry to read about the house, I completely missed this post, oddly enough.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization