<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I've always wanted to know what it meant to dream about vampires. I used to dream of them often and I thought it was weird cause it wasn't like I had watched a vampire movie or something... So I looked it up..And found this very interesting and true!!


Vampire

To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

6 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Strangely enough, I can't recall any vampire dreams.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Strangely enough, I wish I were having them.
Especially if they included brad Pitt sucking on my neck.

Q

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd start wearing garlic around my neck at bedtime, if I were you...

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Queenie's comment is the funniest XD

Anyway, I never dreamt of vampires... I always see corpses in my dreams more some unknown reasons. And I always get freaked out. The dream dictionary says that some aspect in my life is dead, and I can't find any. How much I hope my stupidity is dead =)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I once had had a dream about a vampire with sawed off fangs shooting me in the face with one of those old style gangster machine guns...

Analyze. ;)

Steve~

2:56 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I'm a vampire who dreams about being a human. What does that mean?

Much obliged.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization