<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, April 30, 2007

Chit chat

Well I really haven't said anything in a while.. I've been posting these funny video's to fill in the fact I don't want to write anything..

Trying to get some running around done.. Soooo fucking busy with work and shit.. Working like 50 hours a week and raising kids really sets you back in your own life.. Don't get me wrong.. I still party like I am 16.. I find time once a week to go get shit faced.. I have to or I get depressed.. Thursday's we go to this little pub in my town to watch the boy's play in their bands.. Then we head over to the ripper's and get ripped..
Anyway.... So I was driving around today trying to get shit done and I get a call from Bradlee's school saying that he is suspended and I had to go pick him up.. Well what the FUCK?? See I was working last night when Bradlee came home from his dad's and I didn't know that Bradlee's dad had purchased him a "Dollar store" pellet gun.. Bradlee decided to sneak it into his bag and bring it to school.. The school's have a no tolerance policy when it comes to gun's in the school.. So when they found out he had it he was sent to the office and told he had to go home for the day.. To boot his hair was sticking right on end when I got there.. His hair is about 2 and a half inches long and it was sticking straight up!! When he puts a hat on in the morning and takes it off at school it seems to do that when his hair is long.. Sooo I have to work at noon and it is 11:30am.. I guess I am calling in and taking the day to go get Brad's hair cut and maybe mine as well..

I work for Community Living and I support people with disabilities.. I love my job!!
It is exciting, fun, challenging, stress full and I love every minute of it.. The community Living in my area really does allot for these people.. They are building houses for the people coming out of the regional centre.. It is closing and every person with a disability ..For the first time in their lives.. Will have a home of their own.. They share the house with two other roommates.. Usually someone else from the center..
Negotiations are coming up in November and I am crossing my fingers that we have good negotiators this year and we finally get the raise we deserve!! I mean think about it!! We support these people in every aspect of their lives..Well the ones in 24 hour supports (which is where I work) We do everything..Along with paper work containing outcomes and behavioural charts Ect... The government says we should be making 21-22 dollars an hour.. that is 6-7 dollars less then what we actually make..You do the math.. And our raises come once a year and every 1500 hours up to 6000 hours..Then just one raise a year from there.. So we pretty much get two raises a year till we hit 6000 hours and then one a year after that.. At 34 cents!! a raise.. We are working our asses off and not really getting anywhere doing so.. The people who have worked here for years are not making much more then the people who just started since the one raise we get is included in the yearly rising starting rates... It's all fucked up!! Anyway hahahaha
Haven't heard from my dad in a while.. He has gone off the deep end..Lost his company.. And is now a practising crack head.. Probably chilling at some crack house living it up.. I miss him and I hope he calls me soon.. I can't go save him because he lives in Calgary and I cannot fly acrossed the country and go looking for his ass to do what?? Drag him into rehab.. It doesn't work that way..Trust me I have tryed to do it to my mom..Years ago when I gave a shit.. My mother is a speedo and she is not really in my life anymore..I have no time for her.. I think I am more mad at her then my dad because well... She is my mother.. She chose to be a loser intravenous user then to be a good mom.. It wouldn't matter that she got into the drugs.. I would commend her for doing the right thing and getting clean for her children.. Thank God I have my sister!! She is my only real Famgy.. And I'm sure she feels the same way I do.. Well I know she does..I am her 3am phone call when she had a bad night..Yes I am a push over and I sit on the phone listening to the tears..But she is my little sista fo life and I love her dearly..
I've just went off and I am probably boring you to shit,,If you have made it this far.. If sooooo You fucking rock for reading my shit.. hahahaha K have a good one !!

6 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

You sound like you're a cool parent and hard worker. (I hope you get your raise.)

And I hear you on the cutting loose. Us big kids have earned the right to party!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

Amber, my dad and I think you're a wonderful person for doing what you do. And we're very sorry to hear about the situation with your parents. I'm nuzzling and purring for you right now!

By the way, you think you can manage to give me a belly rub now that I'm here?

MEOW!!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

getflix
There is nothing more rewarding then knowing you have done right by your kids!!

lulu
I am not really a cat person..But I don't mind giving a little rub down every once in a while.. Cats are cute and funny.. But I just can't own one.. They are like having children.. They follow you around and you trip over them..
I have only loved one cat in my life.. He was an fat orange cat named jerry.. I loved him dearly.. My mother gave him away when I moved out with out asking me if I wanted him first.. He was horrifyed..

1:14 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

We all need to let go once a week! Kids will drive you to drink away, so mine as well let it ride.
It does suck when parents let you down but it does teach us what not to do with our own.
Congrats on being the mom of the year in my book. Now go shave his head!

11:56 AM  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Good parenting is important, especially these days. I thank God every day--when I take the gun barrel out of my mouth and get ready for work--that my parents used to break liquor bottles over my head when I was a child to toughen me up ... toughen me up for the pit-bull attacks that became frequent when they got three puppies from the junkyard. So I don't like cats or dogs.

6:13 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

What's going on, Ms. Shummamuclaydo?!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization