<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Scarey Movie

As a child I can honestly say I didn't scare that easy. I watched the Freddy's and the Jayson's. One of my favorites was Chucky and I loved these movies! I'm talking at age's 7 to 11 I'm guessing. But there was one movie that really got to me. And doing these list's I got to thinking about this movie and how It terrified me into more then one sleepless night.
Puppet Master 3!!!!! I guess it didn't help that my room was in the basement and as I lay in bed all I could see were shadows of little puppet's running acrossed my floor. I don't fully remember this movie today but from what I remember, they were little puppets that lived in this old house. Some people were stranded and had to stay at this house until morning (I think) And all I remember is the owner of the house telling the stranded people to be nice to the dolls. Obviously they weren't.. And man did they pay for it!!! For little dolls those suckers could run pretty fast and hold a power tool like a champ!
All through my childhood I loved the dark.. I had to sleep with no lights..Complete darkness.. But this time..Needless to say.. I had to move my bedroom back up stairs a little closer to my parents room!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Always be nice to the puppets!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I never call down the rath of the doll/ puppet. I fear those ventriloquist dummies.......ohhhh scary!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization