<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, May 14, 2007

Ble ble blue

Happy Mother's day everyone!!
Soo for Mother's day I got a pedicure and manicure..Sweet... And the card my son made me was exceptional! For work I brought the one gentalmen I support to the graveyard to plant a mini rose bush beside his mothers grave.. While there and trying to0 find the accual grave .. We met a women who was doing some gardening at what turned out to be her son's grave..He died 10 years..He was run over by a train.. No one really know's what happened they just know that it was night time and he was drunk..He was only 18.. She shed some tears while telling me about it and I told her that it was okay because it is a hard thing to deal with.. And I told her about my baby.. She lent us a hand shovel so we could dig a spot for the mini roses.. When i returned she told me that it was nice meeting me and I told her the same...Nice lady.. Oh and her sons friends were still bringing him things like full beers and soccer shoes.. There was a hat there that was ten years old..it was wearing away.. So I planted the mini roses and I hope they live..Cause the soil is like clay...
I have a ton of stag and does and Weddings to go to this summer.. I need to lose some weight so I can buy a hott as dress for these occations.. I have been stuck at the same weight and I would like to lose some pounds..But I have no modivation to do so.. I have a gym membership that I pay for every other week and I have used maybe 6 times...

I am excited about Ozz Fest this year!! I wanna go forsure!!
NIN has a new album out and I can't wait till Trent comes to Canada cause I am there!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

I heard a song from the new NIN album the other day, and it was very good!!

Weddings?! A few years ago I had a summer where everyone got married. There was like four or five I went to.

Happy Mother's Day, Amber!!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know that Ozzfest is free this year???

10:57 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Are you kidding me??? Noooo it's not??!!! I haven't heard that??

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization