<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I purchased a new TV the other day... I'm so excited cause I've had the same TV for 9 and a half years.. haha Anywho.. It's a 46 inch LCD HD TV.. I can't wait to hook that bitch up and watch a movie on it .. Football season is going to be sweet this year!
I was driving home from Sarnia the other night when I was pulled over by the big POs.. Cocksuckers gave me a ticket for speeding.. It was a bitch cause I had just finished shopping my ass off.. Now I have to pay a fine on Monday.. FUCK! Usually the shopping comes after the shitty day... If something bad happens.. Or if I've just had an all together shit day.. Nothing makes me happier then going out and purchasing something perdy... And as far as im concerned.. It's worth it..
Holy shit this took me for ever to write hahaha I am trying to learn to write with out looking at the key board.. And i have to say it doesn't come naturally!!
But i did it!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

That's a good sized screen!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization