<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

First day....

Oh my fucking barf!!!!
If I wasn't the strong and independent woman I lie to be....
I would have ran out of that fucking nursing home crying like a little bitch!
Old, sickly people...Making weird noises that yes do scare me a little...
Wiping old wrinkly pussys and penises.....
Feeding pureed food that looks like dog food to people that can barely see or hear you....Smelling peoples shit and wiping their asses even though your this fucking close to barfing your gagging so hard at some point you have to leave the room for a moment to tell your self just be strong....
I will never chew my nails again....Not after what iv touched today!
OH IM FUCKING GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!
There is know way I will do this for my life!
I heard there is a need for ultra sound techs.....
IM there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karri Bowman said...

are you an LPN or something?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Anti said...

uh?
thought I knew everything, but....

12:03 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

I am a Personal Support Worker

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization