<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Turn your self around..And come on home!

I dated this guy for three years...I loved him so!
His name was Brandon ..We had a baby together...Our baby died a still birth and it was hard on both of us... We broke up 5 months ago about a year after the baby...
When I was 8 months pregnant we broke up for 2 days a he fucked his ex girlfriend on valentines day,with whom he has a child with, who was three at the time. I found out and it broke my heart... We got back together like one week after this took place and moved to Sarnia so I could go to college there...We were there one year then moved to Chatham...One week after we moved into our new place I found out he cheated on me twice, once with his best friends sister on valentines day and with my supervisor at work...I was drunk when I found out and I bit him on the hand and burnt him with my smoke, I tried to grab his dick and pull it off but I was unsuccessful and I also tried to attack him with the broom but once again...I was unsuccessful..I moved out the next day to London and went back to college.
I was soo heart broken and I loved him so much! I tried to call him and he wouldn't talk to me...His family and friends hate me! They are phyco anyway so it doesn't really matter but it still sucked when we were dating cause I wanted to be with him forever and I kissed so much ass but only got disrespect...
Anyway..About a week ago I got a phone call that made my heart pound!
It was him and he loves me still and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me...The biggest mistake he ever made was fucking shit up with me...And he wanted a second chance...Well he started the call just to say what's up and hope I didn't hang up on him...After all I went threw with him I still love him so and it was weird cause two days prior to the call I had just told my friend from Chatham that I still loved him...Needless to say he came here on the weekend and he never left...He ditched his job,friends and family....For a second chance with me...And I am so glad that he did! Cause I love him more then anything!..But if he ever breaks my heart again... I will pull it off forsure this time! All I can say is that if you don't take chances you'll never know what would have happened..Sure I don't trust him as far as I can through him but with hopefully with time he will earn that back.
For the first time in 5 months we both feel normal again....
I love you Brandon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization