<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

What the fuck is up?

I have been sooo busy with school it's insane!
I fucking hate my placement and I want to barf every day I leave there...
My vcr is broken....The screen is fucked on it but regardless I still watch movies.... So I watched South park the movie with the screen moving up and down the whole time....And you know what....It was still fucking hilarious!
I really have nothing to fucking say........My brain has been takin over by something forein.....Like learning.....Its sucking the life from me completely!
I'm turning to to some kind of responsible person.....It's scary really....
Speaking of scary....Scary movie was on tv last night...And even though I own it on vhs...Yes vhs cause I don't believe in spending twice as much on something that cost half as much to make. Anyway Even though I own it I watched it on tv anyway...
And it was fucking hilarious!
I am soo fucking tired you have no clue....I start work at 630am....so I don't get the 12 hours of sleep anymore that IM used to....
I'm soo getting evicted from my apartment and it sucks! I don't want to have to move again! I move like twice a year and its getting hard on my back man!
Anyway.....Talk more shit to you soon
WHATEVER?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization