<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

When I was a child my dad would rob places for a living...
He was wanted by the police in Ontario so we had to move out of the Provence immediately...
I can remember like it was yesterday when my parents took me down into the basement at my aunt janices house on New years eve to tell me that they were taking me away from my family (Grandmother, Aunts and Uncles) And moving me out West to Alberta.
Well that wasn't exactly how they put it but that was what I heard...
I can remember walking threw the airport with my mom, my Grandmother, my sister and my Aunt Denise... My father was meeting us there because he couldn't take an airplane and chance getting caught by the police. As my mom, sister and I started to walk threw the boarding gate to get on to the plane I can remember looking back at my Grandmother with tears in my eyes wishing I could stay.

A few months down the road we were in Calgary Alberta living our new life.
Since my father was wanted by the police he had to change his name...So he changed it from Ted ***** to Gary belcko...So when ever he got pulled over by the police he would ask me and my sister who was about 4 at the time "Now what's daddies name girls?" We would say Gary Belcko daddy.
Sooner or later every thief gets caught...He was arrested in Edmoton and held in a police station holding cell naked for 30 days, with no shower or phone calls and barely any food..No one knew where he was...By the time my mother found out where he was and threatened to sue the station, my father had confessed to every robbery committed in Alberta that might have been done by him in the last two years we had been there. Because my father was not a violent offender, he never used guns, he only committed perswation robbery, he got 5 years max.
And the rest is history!
WHATEVER?

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Dear dontwasteyourbreath, sorry to hear that from you... anyway, i know that it's sad for a person frombearing the 'label' that his / her relative got arrested by the police... nevermind, maybe i can help you out... remember my mail? Don't worry and be happy =)

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization