<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Friday, January 14, 2005

25 odd places I've slept

I was talking about this with a friend so thought i would bring it up again...

1. In the park, under the slide
2. In a unlocked car that was on the street
3. On the floor of a bank where the ATM's are
4. In a huge blue box with the bank carpet rapped around me
5. In my girlfriends shed with a knitted blanket on that had holes in it in the middle of winter
6. On someone's lawn in Windsor
7. At some guys house that picked me up hitch hiking
8. In a 6 by 6 foot jail sell
9. Under a porch
10. In a storage closet under my stairs (just for fun)
11. In a top notch acrossed from my old house
12. On a beach in Hamilton
13. On the roof of an old student housing building
14. In the bathtub
15. On a blow up raft in B.C
16. Under my buddy ernies bed(so his mom wouldn't see me) (God rest his soul)
17. In a corn field (very drunk!)
18. In the back of some guys truck (woke up in another town)
19. In my best friends boyfriends bed (ooops that was a drunken night)
20. In a cockroach infested apartment. In Hamilton.
21. In my closet when I was a little kid all the time
22. On a porch swing in someone's front yard
23. In a ditch on the side of a highway
24. In a empty warehouse
25. In someone's tree house


1 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

dude. reading this, you sound like you're homeless. i couldn't count five places on my fingers that were ANYTHING like these.

admirable.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization