<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Some people try there whole life to get along with there inlaws...
Me on the other hand...Well lets just say I've never had much luck with them..
When I was 16 I went out with a guy we called mudford, he was a cutie, he was really nice and he always had really good weed. The first time I met Rons mother it was about 1am and I had just called Ron to see if I could get some weed from him. He said yes but I would have to come get it. He lived in the country. So the only thing I could do was... Steal my moms car and go out to Rons... But I couldn't drive..
So I grabbed my buddy Shaun to bring me to Rons, he wanted some weed anyway. My mom had no gas so I had to go next door to my granmothers and steal the gas can out of her shed...Little did I know that the gas can would also contain oil for the lawn mower and my mothers car would be fucked because of it. Anyway so I put the gas in the tank and shaun and I went to Mudfords house out in the boonies. When shaun and I get there the house is completely dark. Mudford does not seem to be coming out to meet me so I decided to meet him out front his house. It's a warm summer night and I have a cute little jean dress on.. i run to the front of the house and look up at his bedroom window, nothing... I start to the side of the house when I hear a friggin dog coming my way. Quickly I hide in the bushes at the side of the house to avoid getting eaten by Mudfords golden retriever... I can hear the dog sniffing back and forth around the house as I am getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.. It was bad I had been bitten atleast 12 times in only 5 minutes but I couldn't move. I can see shaun driving back a forth in front of the house...Totally giving away the fact that someone is here to Mudfords parents... Fifteen minutes go by and I cannot wait any longer I had to get out of those bushes before there would be nothing of me left... So I took a chance when I thought the dog was on the other side of the house I hauled ass down the side of the house reaching the front of the house toward the car... "Hey." I hear someone yell at me from the front of the house. I stop and look at the woman standing in her front yard. "Who the hell are you?" mudfords mother asks me. "I'm Rons girlfriend..." I say with little conviction, scared to death of what she was going to say. "Rons in bed young lady, now get the hell out of here." she said with a sort of humor in her tone. I walked toward the car cursing Mudford the entire way. His mother told him to go back to bed when I got there and he did like the bitch he was. Needless to say I broke up with him not too long after that... He just wasn't bad enough for me. And I didn't think his mother and I would ever hit it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization