<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, November 18, 2004

AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL.....

I looked at my counter today and it said that 32 people came to see me yesterday....
I was like WHAT? I haven't had hits like that since I stared my blog and wrote stuff like "How to give a good blow jobs".... So I was pretty happy about that...I looked to see exactly who was coming to read my shat when to my surprise....34 people have goggled me...With the words Eminem,Lannie,Hailie,and names from the new Eminem CD...
Fuck! Noone is coming to see me they're just looking for Eminem lyrics!
But I guess I'll just pretend that they are reading me and that I am special because it makes me feel better....

3 Comments:

Blogger Anti said...

you are special to me sweetheart, and 34 googles is pretty good.
'ave a good day tomorrow for me, because I expect mine to be extremely cunty.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

it's not so bad, at least some people are reading your posts. I haven't had any visitors outside of my family, sad, i know. tiffs2crafty.blogspot.com

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually searched for "I thought I was special" and found your blog. When I think of it, there is very little I've ever thought that someone else hasn't already written, like the title of your post. I hope I'll have time to read your blog tomorrow ; I have to finish this job before going to bed.
Hello from Sweden
/M.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization