<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Friday, January 21, 2005

To all my readers..
These song right here are the first fifty songs I have on my play list..
They are in no particular order for popularity..Some I have become sick of but all I have liked at one point..And most I still love..
If you have run out of songs to download..As I have...Check them out for your self..
My favs right now are The Used songs I really like them..Thank you Aaron!
Some songs i do not know the names of right now cause they sre not in my list some may jusy say track 1...
1. The Used *Cut up angels, buried myself alive*
2. The Used *blue and yellow*
3. The Used *Yesterdays feelings*
4. Chevelle *The red*
5. Chevelle *Vitamin R*
6. Drowning Pool *I don't care about anyone*
7. Switch Foot *Ment to live*
8. The Used *On my own*
9. The Used *The taste of ink*
10. Green Day *Boulevard Of Broken Dreams*
11. Eve 6 *Think twice*
12. Eve 6 *Heres to the night*
13. Dave Mathews Band *Oh*
14. Emenem *Puke,Mockingbird,Rain man*
15. Tesla *What you give*
16. Silver Chair *Suicide dream*
17. Adam Sandler *Fucking wasted
18. The counting crows *Omaha,Perfect blue biuldings*
19. Box car racer *There is*
20. Dash boared confessionals *Hands down,The best deceptions*
21. Jay Z *Big pimpin,H to the izzo,Jigga my gigga,Dirt off my shoulder.
22. Elton Jhon *Tiny dancer*
23. Limp Bisket *Behind blue eyes,Faith*
24. Mase *Welcome back*
25. Tragiclay Hip *Long time running*
26. Doors Down *Be like that*
27. Billy Talent *River below,Nothing to lose*
28. Gwen Stefani *It's my life*
29. Kevin Little *Turn me on*
30. Slipknot *Duality*
31. Pantera *Fucking Hostile,Cemetary gates,Walk*
32. Nelly *Over and over,EI,Pimp juice*
33. Tu pac *Cant see me*
34. Gavin DeGrawe *Chariot,I dont wanna be*
35. Chingy *One call away*
36. Weezer *The sweater song*
37. Guns and Roses *Knockin on heavens door*
38. Evanasence *My Immortal*
39. Destiny's Child *Nasty girl*
40. ICP (Insane Clown Posse) *Dead body song,The dating game,and more)
41. Match box twenty *Rest stop,Any song from "Moer then you think you are"*
42. Sarah McLachlan *Any song from "Mirror Ball"*
43. Our Lady Peace *Do you like it*
44. Deftones *Change*
45. Mathew Good
46. Weezer *Say it aint so*
47. Bush *Come down*
48. Ozzy *Road to nowhere
49. Maroon 5 *Harder to breath*
50. Five for fighting *100 years*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization