<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wow!
It's so funny how life changes!
I mean just 6 months ago all of us were writing non stop and we had fun doing it too! Now we barely talk anymore and we barely write...
I guess we all just got lives..HA! Boring ones I would have to say..
The peak of my evening would be watching the Simpson, family guy or some other show that shares my sick personality...
Ahhh... I went to the bar on the weekend and I got really drunk...
My girlfriends boyfriend played in a gay band and it sucked so we left that bar..
I wouldn't want to get too drunk and tell him what I really felt.. Or have him see me plugging my ears..






I got surgery 6 days ago and still can barely bend over to pick anything up..
So at work I dropped something about 6 times.. I would just stand there and ask my co-worker to pick it up for me... People who did not know my situation had to think I have her wrapped around my finger...



My friend named her kid Damian...........

When ever we are out and I say his name people look at me ( especially old people)
Like what the fuck??

I baby sat him today and he pissed on my floor 5 times!
The fucking kid is 3! He should be potty trained!
I think he is just evil, and does it on purpose...
He ran away on me today and I looked for him out side for 20 minutes....
I found him in the corner of the back yard playing with worms and he shat himself...
Oh I was sooo mad!
This kid is unlike any child I know at the moment!
I mean no ones perfect... But common!
Thank his lucky stars he is cute!!!!




My boyfriend caught my 6 years old son in his room..
He had made Damain stand in the corner and was hitting him with his inflatable spider man chair...
My boyfriend said that Damain had his face smashed in the corner and had a terrified look on his face while Bradlee(My son) beat on him with his chair...
I laughed...But as because I used my laughing as a defense mechanism..
Damain's mom says it's just because IM evil... But I mean who's the devil here?
My name is Amber....
Whatever?

4 Comments:

Blogger H.M. Stryx said...

Strangely enough, found your blog from a friends in response to child violence and anger management. The Jack Handy comment caught my eye - a tragic love affair - so I happened by. Be careful what you wish for. My son is 4 now. His abductors teased him and called him 'maggot', ridiculing his real name in which means Great Truth or conquerer, Magnus Vincent. The State of Texas (Bushlandia) awarded them custody despite no trial or consideration of a defense in clear violation of US Federal Law and despite complaint of verbal and written death threats in relation to his kidnapping. The guy who helped carry him away in 2001 sponsored the domain canadasucks.net. Two phrases still burn my ears to hear repeated: "Blah blah blah." and "Whatever". Both regard my love for my son and my engagement to marry his mother despite some of the worst physical abuse I ever tolerated in my life as meaningless and empty acts. Evil comes in many forms. A little laugh is nothing to be ashamed of in contrast, provided you learn from it or think twice how your victim might feel. Even little souls remember... as I have seen in your own posts... and hate has its place in the grand scheme of things too.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Okay... At first when i read your post i thought that you were leaving a Jack Handy comment and as i kept on reading i realized that there was going to be no punch line in your story....
I truely feel for what you have been through... Although...
If you read into my blog you will find that sick humor is what this blog is based on... It is a huge part of who i am..
And common i mean Damian... I make fun of my girlfriend all the time for what she has done to her child
Not that it comes close to being kidnapped and torchered...

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Amber! Nice to see you back online. I agree, any kid that is three and pissing on the floor has got problems. That's just...odd.

1:42 AM  
Blogger H.M. Stryx said...

The punchline is on the way, I'm sure... 70% of experts agree it should be along in the decade. A second sunrise one morning for the majority of metropolitan dwellers either here or there.

It's just as funny as waking up a month after the kidnapping to a phonecall, "Turn on the TV!" - watching the first tower burning and asking my friend on the line, "Where's the second plane?" much to his confusion. Then it entered into view - struck tower 2 - and I sat there jaded with little more than the thought of how fortunate I was that this scenario (1997 report, RISKS list, FBI source) had been substantiated to the letter. One less thing I would be called 'crazy' for trying to talk about before its time and little consolation in light of my children's kidnapping.

It took 3 years for the 9-11 commission to uncover evidence that the email I had years earlier did indeed exist inside the FBI and had been in circulation long before the strike. Even so, it's not healthy to say or point out the frequent 'hiring 747 pilots for private middle eastern client' offers of that time or contrast events to the recent theft of a modern nuclear warhead plan from the USAF by parties unknown (May 05, CNN). New correspondence points to interesting times, but for my part I am now far too busy to care what happens to the rest of the world anymore.

Like watching the shuttle burn up over Dallas, 30 minutes passed after I saw it break up before the public was even officially notified. Even then, they argued for months just like the Lockerby incident to no avail.

Punchlines take time. I'm sure mine will be a subtle smile when that morning comes and little more - secure in the knowledge that injustice has consequences for all and neither apathy nor ignorance provide excuse. The joke is that I cared once. The consequence is that I don't so much anymore. The cost is up to others to determine now, not me.

Don't skip to the end. You'll miss the good part.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization