<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, December 04, 2005

This guy walks into a bar carrying a frog. He sits down on an open bar stool and sets the frog down on the bar. The bartender takes one look at the man and his frog and says, "Hey buddy, you can’t bring that frog in here!" The man stands up and picks up his frog. "You don’t understand," says the man, "this is a special frog!" "what’s so special about it?" asks the bartender. "this my friend, is the worlds first ever pussy eating frog!" exclaimes the man. "well I don’t care what kind of frog it is, get it the hell off of my bar." says the bartender. So, the man is walking towards the nearest exit with his frog when the most beautiful woman the man has ever seen stops him. "excuse me," she says, "did I hear you wrong or did you say that your frog eats pussy?""Why yes, yes it does," says the man. "ok!"says the woman, "here’s what I want you to do...Come upstairs to the hotel room number seven tonight at midnight, and bring your frog. I’ll be waiting." So the guy brings the frog upstairs to room number seven at midnight. He finds the door half open. The woman says, "come in it’s unlocked.". The man and his frog find the woman laying on the bed spread eagle completely naked. "Ok," says the woman, "put that frog to work!" The guy sets the frog on the womans thigh and says, "go frog, go!" but the frog just sits there staring at him. "it’s alright, sometimes it takes him a little while to get going," the man says. "go frog, go!" he says once more, but again the frog just stares at him. The woman sighs and says, "I think you are a liar, I don’t think your frog eats pussy at all!" The man says, "wait, give it one more chance." He says, "go frog go!" but the frog just sits there motionless so the man reaches down and picks up the frog and says, "Damnit frog, this is the last time I’m going to show you how to do this!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Norm said...

I really can't blame the frog here. Thanks for the post to my blog.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Are you single?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Damali said...

i like to surprise ending. this blog is hysterical.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization