<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I just bought new furniture and it kicks ass... Its that micro Swede shat...
so anyway IM sitting on my new couch looking at my fish... I have princess who is the fattest goldfish I've seen...All lumpy and shit with these huge black eyes...
And then there's Robert Jr... A Betta... Beautiful blue body slim and pretty..
I noticed that Roberts tank was looking quite shabby so I should probably clean it... So I changed the water in the tank and kept him in a little tupperware container to float until the water temp was right so he wouldn't go into shock.. So there he is floating in a little plastic container floating in his tank with the lid up...
The boyfriend and I go into the bedroom and we come out about 45 minutes later.. I remember Robert and I walk over to his tank to take him out of the container and directly into his tank... But to my surprise he was gone?... I frantically search the area to find him before he dies without water... I search EVERYWHERE!!!! Then I look over at my balcony... And I remember that my screen was broken and it is leaning up against the side rail outside... The patio door is wide open... I then realized that I wasn't going to find Robert Jr... Because he was fish napped!!...
God bless his tiny soul...Rest in peace Robert Jr... What a fucking way to die..
So I am now looking for a Robert the 3rd... Although I must say for just a fish... My heart goes out to that poor bastard...

3 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

The noise from the bedroom made him jump.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

yes but i never found his body...he was fishnapped!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

That's what happens, if you'rr name ain't Nemo.

Q

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization