<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Walking from room to room...Checking on the guys...Making sure they were still sleeping and not roaming the house... I hear "Dubba dubba dubba."
And knew that Gary was up... Even tho he's not the wrorst person to have up on nights he's still a pain in the ass... Slamming doors and making grunting noises at 3am..Threatening to wake Donna Jean and Bill ... Since Gary is blind and has an intellectual disability it is easy to peek into his room with out being spotted... To my surprise Gary wasn't getting up any time soon hahahha.... I should have looked away that second ..But instead I looked for a moment just to think to my self GOOD MORNING!!! Way to start the day Gary hahhahahaha...

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization