<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It got weird...Didn't it? HAHAHAHA!



When we walk through the door they probably all say "Sigh... Here we go again."
Yes we are loud and we like to party. We yell out obnoctious , uncalled for things and laugh. Not your regular laugh.. But that high pitch Roseanne Bar kinda laugh if you can call it that hahahha. My sister and I are the two shit faced, hyperactive young ladies (hahaha) sitting front row watching and singing along with the band. Screaming out requests. Now don't take me the wrong way... We get everyone who came to the bar thinking "meh" In the mood to party!!! We talk to anyone and everyone... We don't get in fights or hoe it up with every good looking guy at the bar... You live one life... You go to work you pay the bills and you come home... So make every night out a night to fucking remember!!! And make every person you see that night remember you in the morning!!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock On!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Junaid said...

ya, I wish someone told me this before I got old...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

What if you want to be forgotten? ;)

Steve~

12:11 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

"The Guy" It's never to late to have a good time.. I think that as time goes by we just change our direction as to what have a blast my be! Do what ever feels good right?

"Steve"
Live life...Rock out..And never REGRET!!!! Oh you want to be remembered.. Everyone does!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ripple said...

But in a good way...

10:32 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

If someone said "Remember those crazy bitches at the bar last night?" I would be happy with that!!!

12:36 AM  
Blogger SaM-GiRL said...

I dont think theres anything wrong with that. Why care what other people think anyway? and rather be remembered as crazy and funny, before being known as the boring, miff chick that was sitting in the corner the whole night.... sulking

4:55 AM  
Blogger Nosjunkie said...

I think this is where it comes in that you are as aold as you feel. I'V been three for the last 10 years

6:38 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Is there something else other than life that I can live?

I did a Froogle search but none of the online catalogs had anything of that sort. Hmmmm ... perhaps I'll try eBay.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Terrible, I was teasing. I knew what you meant! ;)

Hugs and kisses.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Hahahah Okee Dan, I am a girl ya know, I can be sensitive hahah

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization