<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sitting here watching Conan..hahaha I love that guy... Soooo I got ma car back... I payed more to fix the slut then I did when I bought it..
Saturday I went to Lacantina with ma sista.. We chose to sing Patience by G&R.. So it was our turn and we were standing up there getting ready to sing... When "I love rock and roll" Comes on... We stand there confused.. Like um..This isn't our song?
The dj looks at us and says... "Just go with it." Hahahahha That fucking asshole did it un purpose! So we bitched until the words came up and then started singing..
I think were going to go to Fat Moes next time... Just so we were satisfied we jumped up on stage and sang with a few people.. hahaha
Had a few people over on Saturday.. Got hammed.. B put a safety pin threw his cheek to prove he wasn't a bitch hahaha ... He was trying to one up ma buddy Paul cause he put a pin in both arms hahaha B and Paul were calling Chris a pussy cause he wouldn't take a shot of whiskey...At like 730am .. So I took the shot and poured it in a beer bottle.. You would think that would end the fight... Ah but no he was gonna drink it anyway... Sooo I spit in the bottle... Ha!!! No one was gonna drink it then!!!! You would think ... Wouldn't you? hahahaha No booze goes un drunken in this house! Wasn't a bad night...Landlord only came down to tell us to shut up twice... I need to move... Cause ma parties don't end at 1am.. Yes this is when ma landlord asked me to end ma future parties... Fackem

4 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

NO booze goes undrunken.

It's a hell of a creedo. ;)

Steve~

1:43 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

And make sure you recycle those empties!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Hahaha will do!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

yack a safety pin through his cheek???? dude... we used to do that shit in high school!! awww.. the days of home-piercing. ;D

and getflix pic scares the living sh*t outta me. effin frank the bunny. wrong man just wrong.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization