<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, January 07, 2007

So I didn't hear from my mom on Christmas... Not that it really surprised me but I figured she would atleast call and see if I were making some Christmas dinner or if got her anything.. I come to find that she was in jail for Christmas and New Years.. As far as I'm concerned it looks good on her.. Some people would say that is cold but I say to those people.. Fuck ya.. It brings me back to when I was 17 and my mommy was in jail on Mothers day.. She calls me at home and tells me she is in jail for pistol whipping and macing a crack dealer.. So to get over how absolutely devastated I was at that moment.. I through a small get together with 40 or 50 of my closest friends.. So she calls me back and I am stoned and drunk out of my face.. She asks me what I am doing and I tell her that I am having a party.. She says "What the fuck!!!???" And I tell her.. "What are you gonna do about it?" As long as the house is clean when you get home... You can't do too much from there..Hahahahaha And I hung up the phone.. The party was a blast... Although my Grandmother showed up in the morning and kicked everyone out.. She was not impressed that Mike and Crystal were sleeping in my mothers bed.. But if I were her I would have been more upset about the blood on the walls (From Nikki..hahaha fucking bitch) And the puke in the sink.. Oh Mudford... Thank you for cleaning that...I will forever be thankful...
I believe that was the night of the tops off party? Not too exciting for us girls but I'm sure it was fun for the boys...

And I will leave you with this......

"Ok, I just want to warn you that when I wrote this song I was listening to the Cure a lot."


Linda's song...Sung by Adam Sandler


You,don't, know, how much, I, need you.
While, you're, around ,I, don't, feel blue.
And, when, we kiss, I know, that, you need, me too.
I, can't, believe, I found, a love, that's, so pure, and true.

But it all was bullshit!
It was a goddamn joke!
And when I think of you Linda!
I hope you fucking choke!

I, hope, you're glad, with, what you've, done, to me.
I lay, in bed, all, day long, feeling, melan,choly.
You left, me here, all, alone, tears running, constantly.

Oh somebody kill me please!
somebody kill me plee-ase!
I'm on my knees!
pretty pretty please kill me!

I want to die!
Put a bullet in my head!

4 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

You can't go wrong with a tops-off party.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

You can't go wrong with blood on the walls. ;)

Steve~

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, this is bad ass, i think Adam Sandler would def. sing this for you...lol

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TERRIBLE LIE SAY'S


Getflix

Those were the days hahaha And no...I guess you can't

Steve

Hahahaha Blood is hard to clean ...Just ask Mudford...

Jessy

I fucking wish!!! Adam Sandler is my Brad Pitt...Sigh... I love him..
The whole married with children lessen my chances I think tho..

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization