<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, January 11, 2007

This is fucked !!!! My dream job is on this list!!!!

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

It told me that I should be unemployed. Maybe I should re-take it? ;)

5:40 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Your Career Type: Investigative
You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Ranting said...

Well, at least you are not a farmer or truck driver....hehe!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah Estrin said...

Hi, you checked out my one blog and left a message. I don't know how long ago that was because I've forgotten about that blog.
Anyways. I wanted to thank you for your comment and I read through some of your blog. You remind me of a lot of different people I used to know.

Anyways. I guess I am going to extend an invitation of sorts. I find you intersting. If you want to talk perhaps just leave me a message on either one of my blogs. If not, fair enough. But I just wanted to say thanks for the comment anyways.

Take care.

Girl-X

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization