<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hahahaha Go figure

What type of person do you attract?
Your Result: You attract unstable people!

Congrats, you are an 'insane' magnet, and you probably have no idea why. Something about your mix of styles, how you walk not just 'one' lifestyle, but appear to have a foot in them all. To the insane, you appear to be a beacon of hope and they will flock to you, like it or not. But, they ARE insane. Lucky for you, the insane tend to be the best sexual lovers, just the rest of the package deal may not be for you.

You attract Yuppies!
You attract artsy people!
You attract geeks!
You attract rednecks!
You attract models!
What type of person do you attract?
Quizzes for MySpace




A yuppie is....
You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul.

Hopefully I end up with my runner up!

6 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

I don't see rabbits on that list.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Well that's just a given

8:51 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Oh no! You are an insane magnet? Is that why I found you? :)

Thanks for linking to me. I have done the same. Hugs and kisses.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Thanks Dan. And I found you hahaha so I wonder what you attract ?

7:13 PM  
Blogger KuPu said...

Well now I'm freaking out as well, because I found you off of Dan's blog and I saw that you're also from Canada, so I thought I'd check your blog out and look at what I found! Am I in trouble now? What way should I run? I'll let you tell me!!! LOL!
Nice to meet you Terrible Lie!
Kim

8:36 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

I wont bring the crazies around Kim hahaha

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization