<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, June 28, 2007


I've downloaded too many movies and I was kicked off the Internet for 24 hours.. When they let me back on.. I seemed my Internet was as slow as dial up.. Oh I was pissed!! I thought I had a virus.. But I woke up this morning and it worked just fine so all is well...
I have a wedding on Saturday..I went to the States and bought a dress at JC Penny's ..I fucking love that place!! My dress looks like Tinker Bells dress from Peter Pan hahahah it's cute.. I need a tan though and I went to Heidi's house today so we could tan in her back yard.. Of coarse there was and over cast most the day so we didn't get to tan as much as we wanted... I also have that drivers tan..Where one arm is more tanned then the other..Attractive I know..
I'm still addicted to Facebook.. Along with 10 million other people..


I've been downloading movies..
I watched "Lady in the water" GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rise of the silver surfer.......... GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!
Spider Man 3........ Not too shabby.. Lots of action but too much crying and whining
Hot Fuzz..... Fucking hilarious!! I would recommend it..And if you didn't like it then there is something seriously wrong with you... There is just something peaceful about watching an old lady get drop kicked in the face
Knocked Up...... It was pretty good.. There are a few laugh out louds in this movie

Wanting to see

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry!!!

Two straight, single Brooklyn firefighters (Sandler, James) pretend to be a gay couple in order to receive domestic partner benefits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

:)

Q

5:17 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

JCP actually has some good stuff at decent prices. I had a weddings summer awhile back where I went to 5? 6? weddings. I can't remember. It's a blur. I do remember the food and booze was good. You'll have fun.

Kevin James rules!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Did you watch that clip I have?? It was sooooooo funny when I seen it..I had to put it on here for you... Priceles

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization