<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Heyyyya


So I was lazing around the other day..I'm on midnights soooo not much to do and they are depressing!! And what do I happen to come by on TV...
Non other then the Prince him self hahahah I loved this movie growing up..
"Purple Rain" So ofcoarse I watch it.. Rehashing old memories..
Then walking around all day singing
"I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain!!..Purple rain..purple rain!!!
hahaha I've fucking loved this movie since I was probably 5 ... WATCH IT!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

You must purify your body in the waters of lake Minnetonka...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

hahhaahhaah I love that you know that..

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization