<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, August 28, 2004

YOURS DID TOO!.....I THINK

My dad used to get really stoned, as I've told you before.
He was pretty amusing when he did so.
He would stand up and make everyone be really quiet. At this time he would be pulling his pants down and bending over. If someone made a noise he would stand up and say. "Sit down and watch my trick!"
Grabbing a lighter stumbling a bit he would fart and and hold a lighter to his ass.
Making a blue angel was very amusing to my father.
Except for the time he lit his ass hairs on fire.
That was amusing to me.
I was 11
Whatever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization