<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, August 26, 2004

WHAT THE FUCK?

Ok, so I really liked this guy once.
There was just something about him that made my butterfly's dance.
The only problem was that he was my boyfriends good friend.
So even if I wanted to sneak a peek of what he was like, I would have to plan carefully.
So slowly and not too obviously let him know that I wanted to fuck. Like giving him the eyes and touching when touching just wasn't necessary.
Oh...He was mine for the taking.
But IM not a cheater.
So I went to the party that the guy I liked was at. I called by boyfriend from there and broke up with him (temporarily)
We'll say the guy I liked his name was Rob, ok it really was but whatever.
We hung out all night drank some Blue and smoked some good shat.
I was sooo excited to rock his world.
When the time came, we were in my buddy Chris's room. Making out hardcore! Rubbing, kissing, tumbling all over. It was fucking great!
We began to rip each others clothes off. I wanted him inside me Now. I reached into his boxers to checkout my prize. "What the fuck is this?" I thought to myself hoping that he wasn't fully hard yet. Please God it has to be bigger then this 2 inches he provided me with here.
Alright. It's all good just because it's small doesn't mean it wont be good.
As he pushed himself in side me I could feel the warmth in my toes. ahhhh. "fuck me." I begged him.
Just as he began to thrust him self into me again. What the fuck?
HE FUCKING FARTED!!!!
Long story short. The next day I called my boyfriend and we got back together.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anti said...

that is hilarious, and I am thankful it is a lie.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

i did'nt say it was a lie

1:21 AM  
Blogger Dr. Panardo said...

HAHAHAHA, funny

1:32 AM  
Blogger Anti said...

I'm hopeful it is...

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization