<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Today is Saturday and my b-day is over.
I got the most beautiful flowers. I got a case of beer. And my man watched my son so I could go out and party. He's a good boyfriend. We were going to nice nice restaurant for dinner but we got a flat tire. By the time he changed it I wanted to go home and get started on my night. So we just went home. I told him we could go out another night.
I think he was looking forward to going out more then me.
But still I had to ask one more thing of my man.
I asked and he said yes. Oh he loves me dearly.
I asked him to go to the stag shop and by me a new vibrator cause mine broke. Hahahaha.
Like I said he loves me dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization