<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

LIES!!!!

One night when I was in grade one, I didn't want to go to sleep.
So I kept crying to my mom telling her that my leg was soar.
Finally she came into my room to rub some Ben gay onto my leg.
While she was taking care of me I asked her "If your leg don't really hurt and you put this stuff on, will anything bad happen?"
She looked at me with a very serious face and said "Yes, your leg will fall off."
I began to cry and ran to the washroom to wash it off.
My mother said "If your leg hurts it shouldn't fall off dear."
Teary eyed I told her "I'll take it off just in case."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization