<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, September 20, 2004

IT'S ALL TRUE I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

A little something about my mom and her crazy husband Kevin.....
Their on drugs....



My mom and her husband just got this house that an old lady used to live in, she was sent to a nursing home. It's out in the country on the water.
Kevin comes in the house yelling and cursing. My mom asks what the matter is.
Kevin replies "A fucking raccoon just bit me!"
My mom asks "How did you let a raccoon get that close to bite you?"
He said "I think I tried to kiss it."
SOOOO Kevin needs rabie shots.

The other day Kevin was chased my a cop dog. The cop dog bit Kevin....
Now the cop dog needs rabie shots.

Kevin went to the nursing home to see the old lady. Her name is Ms Demars.
When Kevin returned home he says to my mom "I think Ms Demars thinks she has a dog or a cat or something cause she kept asking "how's happy?"
My mom suggested that happy was probably the raccoon. She said "Well what did you tell her Kevin?"
"I told her that happy is happy." Said Kevin.
They both began to laugh.....
Kevin shot the raccoon.....
Happy's happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karri Bowman said...

poor happy...it wasn't his fault that he didn't want to be kissed!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization