<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, September 16, 2004

WEAR THIS ASSHOLE!

Favorite t-shirt quotes!

1. Michael Jackson didn't molest those children
He made love to them

2. Friends is over
kill your self

3. If your close enough to read this
You know have SARS

4. Do we have to have a presindent?

5. I support single moms

6. There are two people fucking on the back of this t-shirt
Just kidding believe in Jesus

7. I fucked the Olsen twins
Before they were famous

8. Talk nerdy to me

9. I'm here to kill you
next time keep that chain letter going

10. Show me on the doll were to touch you

11. You cant have manslaughter without laughter

12. The price is wrong bitch

13. Alcohol
It's not just for breakfast anymore

14. Mace just makes me hornier

15. If you think my t-shirt is tight

16. Your little princess
Is my little Whore

17. What would Jesus do?(for a klondike bar)

18. Asthma is sexy

19. Cows don't get mad
They get even

20. Look at my chest when IM talking to you!

21. If your offended by this shirt
Show me your tits!

22. Weapon of ass destruction

23. Take a picture.....
Masterbate to it later

4 Comments:

Blogger Anti said...

#9 made me fall off my chair. I always end those things.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Karri Bowman said...

my fav: "Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. That is, I used to, until she got an unlisted number."

i have added you as link to my blog cause i think you are just that cool.

thanks for being you,

KJB

12:11 AM  
Blogger Karri Bowman said...

oops..i meant to comment to the jack handey stuff

but i still think you're rad.

but now you are NOT added as a link to my blog.

just kidding.

KJB

12:12 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

thank u kjb i ejoy doing it!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization