<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, September 20, 2004

IT'S ALL GOOD

My son is always bugging me to go to Mc Donalds.
So one day when he was doing so, I looked at him and said.
"Bradlee, did you know that if you eat this stuff, fat will go into your blood, clog up your veins, then your heart wont be able to pump anymore and you'll die?"
He just looked at me and said nothing.
Now when I ask him if he wants any fast food he asks me. "But mom wont my blood stop moving?"
He's 5
Whatever?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anti said...

i'll be adding you soon. Blogger is screwing me up the ass without Vaseline...and why are you scaring your son?

8:18 PM  
Blogger cbeck said...

keep scaring him. He will respect you for it later more.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization