<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, September 13, 2004

TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

I went to Canada's wonderland on Saturday.
I went there with my boyfriend and my girlfriend long time Courtney.
We had a really good time!
Now tell me if this is wrong.
My friend Courtney is a very special person....LOL.
She is fucking crazy and has a sick sense of humor like I do.
The lines to get on the ride were not that bad but they were still a good 20 minutes to a hour. And the longer you stand around the more you seem to notice.... The really ugly people.
And Courtney could mimic them all! We laughed sooo hard for soo long!
immature maybe. But I had soo much fun making fun of ugly people all day. It was really what got us threw the long lines without becoming tired.
AHHHHH....It was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization