<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm going to see Matt Good this weekend and I'm so stoked about this!
I'm going to see him at the Warehouse in Toronto!
tribute to Matt Good.......... I've found me a reason
So check me tomorrow
We'll see if I'm leakin
Push and push and push till it hurts
like devils on roller skates
Were down at the roller rink
Pickin up chicks for me
Ones that....
Push and push and push till it hurts
Push and push till it hurts

Time bomb....





Picture your self
Sleeping on a plane
there's something tickin in the over head
and inside your brains
there's bodies in the water
and bodies in your basement
If heavens for clean people
It's vacant

IM frantic!
So load me up!
It seems so practiced
Whatever puts me all the way out
What ever puts me all the way out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization