<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Another Sunday...
Another kick ass weekend watching the Steelers stomp on their opponents!
Two weeks back it was Dallas vs Pitts, last week it was New England vs Pitts, and this wonderful week I had the pleasure to see Pitts stomp on Philly.
don't get me wrong, I love Philly, they are a great team and I enjoy watching them win....But when it comes to Pitts vs Philly....Nothing can satisfy me better then watching Philly get stomped!
Can you fucking believe the Bus rushed for almost 2 hundred yards!...It was 145 yards last time I seen so IM guessing that he tore it up a bit more after that...
It took three years but I am hoping the Bus is recovered and is back to tare it up one more time! OHHHH YAAAA!
I guess the patriots aren't unbeatable after all!
Tom Brady...Who's the mother fuckin MAN?!!!!
It's sad to say but the best thing Pittsburgh ever did was get rid of Maddox...
I liked Tommy but he just wasn't bring it....
It's a good year once again for the Steelers and it's about fucking time!
See you in the playoffs baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization