<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Every child has there quirks.. The little funny this that do and make there's..
When I was young I love the show The Muppets.. The original Muppets show who's characters were puppets.. No, that was not mean to rhyme.. So anyway.. When I was a young child about 4,5 yrs I would go missing in the house.. My mother could not find me, unless I was sleeping in my closet, where I would color little people with big heads and little arms and feet.. So if I was not in my usual hide out all she would have to do is go into the living room..TV off.. And hum the tune of the muppets.. No matter where I was I would come running into the living room and sit in front of the TV waiting for my favorite show to come on...
WHATEVER?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization