<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, January 24, 2005

Until next year...

Well.. Yesterday was not a success.. What can I say.. Everytime I thought they might have a chance to come back and take the lead, Ben would get the ball picked off more times then not for a touchdown.. It was a sad moment for me because I never thought that they would realty lose.. I just figured that they would come out with a win..
hopefully by next season the Steelers will be ready to kick some ass. Ben needs to work on his passing game and Tom just needs to get into a horrible car accident losing both his arms. I feel bad for bettis though considering this may be his last year in the NFL.. Although he had signed a 5 years contract with the Steelers and that would have only been three years ago..
Good luck to the Eagles if they win I will have some closer..
I know that the Steelers can beat New England they did during the regular season..
They just need to improve some areas of their game..
So begins the heavey pit I will have until Aug..

1 Comments:

Blogger Nölff said...

I'm glad you stoped by. I thought I lost track of you. I have you saved now.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization